Primitive Tent Camping Information and Registration
Who doesn’t love camping, right!!??
Thanks to Robinson’s Recreation Farm, our sister business, we now offer primitive tent camping spots for festival attendees who would like to stay overnight. We have a limited number of spots in both the woods, and out in the open to choose from. Most spots will accommodate one four-person tent, others will accommodate larger tents or several smaller ones. Campers will be responsible for bringing their own shelter to sleep in, or toss their sleeping bag on the ground of their paid site and sleep under the stars.
You will have the option of arriving Friday, April 28 after 4 PM and stay two nights, or arrive on Saturday and stay one night.
In addition to the tent camping, we are offering a VIP Package to campers that will include free meals and drinks from our vendors over the two-day event.
We have a few Rules and Regulations everyone needs to be aware of.
1. Smoking and vaping are not allowed anywhere on the property except the designated smoking and vaping areas.
2. Cigarette butts are to be discarded in the provided trash barrels and not thrown on the ground. We do not smoke here and providing you with a space to do so is a privilege. Please DO NOT disrespect us, or our property by discarding your butts on the ground, or smoking outside of the designated areas.
3. All alcohol is strictly prohibited on the property. Anyone found violating this rule will immediately be escorted off the property.
4. Per the county ordinance, absolutely no loud noise, music, or partying from 10 PM-7 AM. Again, anyone violating this rule will be escorted off the property.
5. There is no electricity or water provided at any tent camping site.
6. Absolutely no fires or fire pits allowed at any tent camping spot. There is one central firepit that is provided for everyone. You are free to cook over it, or sit by it and add wood to it as long as someone is present to watch over it. The last person to leave the firepit is responsible for extinguishing it to ensure it does not spread.
7. Please do not register to camp if you plan to come here and party, get drunk, use illegal drugs, or start a fight. We have absolutely no problem calling the law if the situation warrants it.
8. If you are escorted off the property for any reason, at any time during your stay, there will be no refunds. You have been made aware of our rules before you register and if you break the rules to that extreme, it will be at your expense, not ours.
9. There is no parking at any tent site. Vehicles must all park in the general parking lot. Campers will be able to unload equipment at their campsite BEFORE the festival begins. If you check in during festival hours, you will have to carry your gear in or wait until the festival closes to set up.
10. None of the wooded campsites are wheelchair accessible.
11. Pets are prohibited.
12. Service dogs are always welcome.
Photos of some of our sites