Unfortunately, we live in a world with folks who do not respect other people’s property and as a result, we are forced to create rules and regulations that we all must follow. Because of this necessary evil we have created the following list of rules and additional information that you must agree to follow in order to be a vendor at the Beltane – May Day Festival.
- All vendor registration pricing is based on two-day participation. There is no one-day pricing. If you are unable to vend at the festival for both days, you will not be given a prorated rate or a refund for any day you do not attend.
- There is no rain date – the festival will be held rain or shine. However, we will monitor weather conditions and if there is a major storm or freezing temperatures in the forecast, we reserve the right to cancel the event. If this happens we will roll your registration fee to the next festival held at The Pagan Path, Inc. Absolutely no refunds will be given.
- Early bird registration fees will expire on March 15 of every year. If you wish to receive a discounted rate, please register before that date.
- Payment in full is required at the time of registration in order for your application to be considered complete.
- The items you indicate on your application are the only items you will be allowed to sell at the festival. Please be specific when listing items on your application.
- Merchandise cannot be mixed with food items or baked goods in the same vendor space.
- Absolutely no multi-level marketing or direct sales vendors (ie: Scentsy, Pampered Chef, Avon, etc.).
- Vendors are required to vend within their assigned space.
- Absolutely no solicitation is allowed.
- All vendor spaces are located on the grass.
- All vendors are responsible for providing their own tents, tables, chairs, and displays.
- All vendor spaces are vehicle accessible for setup and teardown. Setup will begin at 7 AM on Saturday and must be completed by 10:30 AM. Teardown will begin at 8 PM on Sunday, or you may leave it until Monday.
- All vendors must complete the ‘Vendor Waiver and Hold Harmless Agreement’.
- No vendor will be allowed to sell any merchandise with “The Pagan Path” or the “Beltane – May Day Festival” name or likeness on them.
- Under no circumstances will any vendor be allowed to drive through the festival grounds after the festival begins. In the event of an emergency or if you wish to leave early, please notify festival staff or call Chip at (336) 340-9204.
- Absolutely no alcoholic beverages are permitted on the premises. Anyone found to be in possession of an alcoholic beverage will be escorted off the property.
- Absolutely no helium-filled balloons are allowed. We have a Duke Power transmission line running through the property and at a past festival, someone released helium-filled balloons that became stuck on the power lines and created electrical sparks putting everyone in danger.
- Smoking and vaping will be allowed in designated area only! Cigarette butts are to be discarded in the provided receptacle and absolutely NOT thrown on the ground. We regularly clean the property and work very hard to maintain it and do not want to see any butts or trash on the ground from festival-goers or vendors. If this becomes a problem, we will prohibit smoking on the property altogether.
- Absolutely NO religious or political promotion will be allowed. The Pagan Path, Inc is a judgment-free zone where we practice religious tolerance and appreciate our rights to freedom of religion. Furthermore, political ideals and choices are our own and have absolutely no place at The Pagan Path, Inc.
- All vendors must park in the designated area. Vendors will only be allowed one vehicle in the vendor parking area. Any additional vehicles must be parked in the general parking lot.
- We will have a limited number of vendor spots with electricity available on a first-come, first-serve basis. There is no potable water available at any vendor space. All other vendors will be responsible for supplying their own generator and water if necessary.
- All food vendors are responsible for providing their own plates, bowls, cups, napkins, and utensils.
- Not all food vendors are required to obtain a Temporary Food Establishment (TFE) permit. Because of this, we strongly advise that all vendors who wish to sell food at the festival contact the Rockingham County Health and Human Services at (336) 342-8271 to review the requirements of the TFE permit.
- All food vendors are required to provide proof of commercial insurance listing The Pagan Path, Inc., Beltane – May Day Festival, and Thomas and Orallee Robinson as additional insured prior to setting up on April 29, 2023.
Readers and Other Service Vendors:
- There will be a maximum of three reader and other service vendor spaces available but we will not allow more than one of the same kind. We do not want to saturate the festival with too many readers and other service vendors of the same kind and potentially reduce the amount of profit they could potentially earn at the festival. For example, we would only allow one tarot reader, one palm reader, and one reiki healer to register for the same festival.
- The reader and other services vendor spaces are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
If you have read through and agree to the above rules and information, please follow one of the links below to register to be a vendor at the Beltane – May Day Festival.
Food Vendor Registration