Vendor Information & Rules
1. Early Bird Registration rate expires September 1, 2021. Final Application deadline is September 10, 2021. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
2. Payment in full is due in order for your application to be considered complete.
3. No rain date – festival will be held rain or shine. No refunds will be given for any reason.
4. There will be no electric or water hook-ups available at the Event. ALL food vendors will be responsible for providing their own generator and potable water.
5. The items you indicate on your application are the only items you will be allowed to prepare and sell at the Event. Be specific when listing items on your application.
6. Crafts cannot be mixed with food or baked goods in the same vendor space.
7. Vendors are required to stay in their assigned space. No solicitation is allowed.
8. All vendor spaces are located on the grass.
9. All spaces are vehicle accessible for setup which will begin at 7:00 AM on September 18, 2021 and must be completed by 11:00 AM.
10. All vendors are responsible for providing their own tents, tables, chairs and displays.
11. All food vendors are responsible for providing their own plates, bowls, cups, napkins and utensils.
12. No vendor is permitted to sell any products with “The Pagan Path”, “Pagan Pride Festival” or the “Beltane – May Day Festival” name or likeness on them.
13. Under no circumstances will any vendor be allowed to drive through the festival grounds after the festival begins. In the event of an emergency, notify Event staff or call (336) 340-9204.
14. Absolutely no alcoholic beverages are permitted on the premises.
15. Smoking in designated areas only. Cigarette butts are to be discarded in provided receptacles and absolutely NOT thrown onto the ground. Anyone found violating this will be asked to leave immediately.
16. All vendors selling food must satisfy all Rockingham County Health Department requirements by the festival opening.
17. All vendors must complete the Vendor Waiver and Hold Harmless Agreement and return it with the vendor application.
18. Absolutely NO political promotion will be allowed.
19. All vendors must park in designated area. Vendors will only be allowed one (1) vehicle in vendor parking area. Additional vehicles must park in general parking.
20. All vendors will receive a “Vendor Packet” with space assignment, parking pass, and admission passes once vendor applications are approved.
21. Not all food vendors are required to obtain a Temporary Food Establishment (TFE) permit. Because of this we strongly advise that all vendors who wish to sell food at our festival contact the Rockingham County Health and Human Services at (336) 342-8271 to review the requirements for the Temporary Food Establishment (TFE) permit.
22. ALL food vendors will be required to provide proof of insurance listing, The Pagan Path, Inc, Robinson Landing Homestead, Thomas and Orallee Robinson, and Military Warrior Family Support Foundation as additional insured prior to set-up on September 18, 2021.